Holiday eCard Blog Series - Using QuickSend eCard Templates
By Sarah Miller
The holidays provide lots of networking opportunities with business and personal holiday parties. We've made it easy for you to keep in touch while you are on the go. CorpNote's QuickSend Mobile eCards enables you to send a quick, personalized follow up eCard with your contact information using your mobile device. There's no app to download and it is included with your membership.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps.
- Set up Your eCards in Advance. Create a few cards for 'it was nice meeting you,' 'thank you' and other appropriate occasions. Send the eCard to yourself and make sure it looks exactly the way you want it to. From your Sent Cards bin, click the 'Save eCard As...' button and choose 'Save as a QuickSend Template.' Enter the information that will help you find it easily while you're on your mobile device.
- Set Up QuickSend on Your Mobile Device. On your mobile device, go to http://corpnote.com/qs/ and either bookmark the page in the browser or choose 'Add to Home Screen' on your Apple device. Then, sign into your account and make sure all of your QuickSend eCards are displaying in a way that you can easily recognize them.
- Send your eCards. When you meet someone that you want to keep in touch with, bring up the QuickSend screen, choose your eCard template, enter their email address, their name (optional) and click send.
Here's are some additional tips for using QuickSend
- When sending your eCards, you can optionally enter your recipient's last name, company, birthday and anniversary. You can also have the eCard recipient added to your address book by checking the box 'Add to my address book.' If you select to not have the person immediately added to your address book, you can still add them later through the "Import QuickSend Contacts" tool. Also, QuickSend eCards that use the 'autofill names' feature will show the card recipient's name regardless of whether you added them to your address book.
- I prefer to add my QuickSend contacts to my address book when I get back to the office. One of the main advantages is I can click the checkbox next to each person I want to add to my address book and assign a category and add comments such as ‘Chamber Breakfast Meeting’. Each contact you import will have the same category and comments you provided. For more control, you can also click the 'add/edit' button next to each contact and add information to the contact record before you import it into your address book.
- Your QuickSend eCards appear in your Sent Cards bin with your other eCards so you can track receipt of your eCard. You can identify them by the QuickSend icon next to them.
You can learn more about QuickSend by going to our step-by-step QuickSend eCards tutorial.
Read the next blog in this series: Holiday eCards - Advantages of the Company Plan.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com