eCard Samples & Tips — Online Invitations
CorpNote simplifies the task of event management. Whether you're in charge of the company holiday party, a sales seminar or a multi-day, multi session event, CorpNote gives you the tools you need to invite guests, monitor and record responses, generate attendance lists and send follow up correspondence – all from within your online CorpNote account.
- Start early – one of the hardest parts of event management is getting your invitee list together. Be organized, save your list electronically in a spreadsheet like Excel, and make sure you have everyone's correct email address.
- Reserve the date - When your attendee list is ready and you know the date of your event, send an eCard that says "save the date."
- Monitor responses - Once you've sent your online invitations and people are replying to the event, check your responses in your CorpNote account regularly… attendee's often put questions and messages in the RSVP form's comments box, and you want to respond punctually. As an option, CorpNote can notify you via email every time someone responds to your invitation so you're always in the know.
- Follow up - CorpNote lets you send reminders to people who did not pick up your card, or who viewed it and didn't respond.
- Use your Attendance Lists - Immediately before your event, you can print or export your attendance list so you can use it for check-in or to print name tags and seating cards.
- Thank your guests - Thank people for their participation in your event. You can easily send a thank you eCard to attendees after the event. In fact, you can create an eCard in advance and schedule it to be sent any day in the future.
- Ask for feedback – Use CorpNote's Online Surveys to send an event follow-up questionnaire to attendees. It's a great way to judge your successes, keep in touch and find ways to improve your events in the future.
Each CorpNote Easy-RSVP event can be customized to your needs, and you can create and manage as many events as you want to in your account, at no extra cost. Event RSVP forms can be customized with:
- Event start and end dates and times
- Location and directions or instructions, including auto-mapping
- User-selectable required guest information like company and email address
- Built-in questionnaire to ask questions such as meal choice or age range
- Guest comments
- RSVP cutoff date and attendee limit number
Learn more about Online Invitations: Online Invitations & Event Registration Overview | Step-by-step Instructions