eCard Samples & Tips — Thank You eCards
Thank you eCards can be sent to thank customers
for their business, to thank an employee for their hard work
or even to thank someone for returning your call. In today's competitive marketplace, customer retention is a high priority and sending a thank you eCard is a great way to let customers know you appreciate their business and value their time and loyalty.
- Always send your thank you eCards as quickly as you can while you're still fresh in that person's mind. (CorpNote's Quicksend Mobile feature lets you send professional pre-designed thank you cards from your smart phone or mobile device, so you can thank someone within seconds, even when you're on the go.)
- Don't be too informal. In business settings it's still proper and appropriate to start your message with "Dear …" (CorpNote lets you auto-insert people's first names from your address book into the greeting when you are sending multiple eCards at one time.)
- In most cases it's OK to address the person by first name, but if you'd prefer to use Mr., Ms., Dr., etc. and their last name then by all means do so.
- Always be professional and courteous, and make sure you include your contact information in your eCard Signature at the bottom of your message.
- Keep the jokes and kitsch humor to a minimum. Remember this is a business correspondence, and without the benefit of your face and your voice someone may not get a written joke.
- Give as many details as needed to personalize the eCard but be brief and to the point. For example: Thank you for buying our new XYZ product. In appreciation, we are offering 10% off your next purchase with us.
- Be sure to emphasize the word "you."
- If you are writing a thank you card for something you have received, mention the gift, service, or favor that you are writing the eCard about. Be sure to include how the gift has affected you, and how you're going to use it.
- End the card with an informal closing, such as "Best regards", or "Sincerely".
- Always check your spelling and grammar.