Answer: View our creating groups online tutorial or follow the instructions below.
1. Sign in and go to My Account > Address Book from the navigation menu
2. Click the 'Add Group' button
3. Name your Group something you will easily remember when you go to send your card
4. Highlight all of the people on the left that you want to add to the group (Ctrl + click on each name) or click the text link for 'Select All'
5. Click the 'Add' button
6. Once you have finished, click the 'Add New Group' button
Now you can easily send an eCard to this group. On the send card screen, select 'Add Group(s)' and then check the box next to the group name. Click 'Add Groups to Send List' and all of the email addresses will be inserted into your send list.
How do I add email addresses to my address book?
Can I import email addresses from my contact manager software into my CorpNote address book?
How do I track and manage my eCards?
How do I stop my cards from going into my recipient's 'SPAM' bin?
Why are my eCards not getting through to my recipients?
Does CorpNote store my email addresses from my eCards or address book to market its services? Does CorpNote sell any of the information it collects?
Do you use the email addresses in my address book?
How many email addresses can I have in my address book?
How can I find out if any of my contacts have an upcoming birthday or anniversary?
How do I add new contacts to an existing group in my address book?