QuickSend - eCard Templates
|Create and save custom eCard templates for different occasions.
Creating and Saving Templates
A QuickSend eCard Template can only be created from a Sent eCard.
To create a QuickSend eCard Template follow these steps:
- Send yourself an eCard and make sure everything looks the way you want it to.*
- On the Sent eCards page, locate your eCard and click the 'Save eCard As…' button. Choose 'Save as a QuickSend Template.'
- Give your template a name to help you easily find a template when sending a QuickSend eCard. You can also choose whether you want the template to appear on your QuickSend home screen.
- Category enables you to classify people who are added to your address book through the QuickSend system. For example, if you are going to send an eCard to people you meet at a trade show, you might want to put 'Met at Chamber Expo.'
- If you would like to automatically have your recipients added to your Address Book, select yes. You will still have the opportunity to change this setting each time you send a QuickSend eCard.
- As an option, you can enter comments to help you recognize this template in the future.
- Company Plan administrators only: you can share your QuickSend template with all of your users, or just selected users.
- Save your template.
If you need to make changes to your template, then you must go back to the original sent eCard and make a copy. Make your changes and repeat steps 1 - 3 above.
Important Note: If you put a person's name directly in the Greeting line (e.g. Dear Bob), then all of your cards sent with this template will say "Dear Bob."
To avoid this, create your eCard template using the 'autofill names' feature to insert people's first names from your address book. Alternately, you can enter a generic greeting (e.g. Dear Valued Customer) or not use the greeting line at all.
* You can include other people on your approval team when you send the eCard to yourself.
Viewing and Using QuickSend Templates
Once you have created a QuickSend template, use the QuickSend Mobile sign in to send your card.
The Mobile Member Sign In address is: CorpNote.com/QS
To view/edit your templates, sign in and go to eCards > Templates. Click on the QuickSend Templates button.
- You can easily send a QuickSend eCard by finding the template you want to use and clicking 'Send eCard Now.'
- Click the 'Edit QuickSend Settings' button to change the Display name, the category and comments. You can also choose whether to display the template on the QuickSend home screen. Company administrators can edit how they want to share the template. This area also enables you to see the design and message on the QuickSend eCard so you know what it will look like to your eCard recipients.
- You can delete a QuickSend template by clicking the 'Delete Template' button. (Company members cannot delete QuickSend eCard templates that have been given to them by their company administrator.)
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.