Address Book - Creating Groups
Access your address book by clicking on the navigation for My Account > Address Book at the top of any screen. Click the 'Add Group' button and a pop-up window will appear with all contacts you currently have in your address book. (See example)
- Name your group so you will know the group of people who are in the list when sending an eCard, invitation or survey.
- You can sort your contacts by First Name, Last Name, or Category by clicking on those words at the top of the screen.
- Select the contacts to contained within the group (See example), and click the 'Add' button to move those contacts from the left side of the screen into the right side. (See example) (NOTE: To select multiple contacts, use Ctrl + click on the names you want to select.)
- You can place all your contacts in your group by clicking the "Select All" link at the bottom of the screen.
- Up to 250 contacts can be placed in a single group.
- To remove contacts, select them from the right side of the screen and click the 'Remove' button.
- Once you are finished, click the 'Add New Group' button.
- You may view, modify, and delete your groups by clicking on the 'View', 'Modify', and 'Delete' buttons next to your group name on the main Address Book page.
See our tutorials on how to send your eCard, invitation or survey.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.