Tutorials - Multi-User Plan Members - Custom Web Site Interface
Your custom interface will be visible to all of your company members as they create and send eCards. It will also be seen by your eCard recipients and if they respond to an invitation or survey. To access this feature, go to My Account > Customize Logo & Colors and click on the 'Edit Custom Interface' button.
There are two areas of the Custom Interface you can customize:
- Create a custom web site header and navigational colors - You will be presented with a layout of the top of a web page that you will be able to customize. If the screen shot is too small for you, you can download a Photoshop or GIF version at the top of the screen. You can preview your changes at any time by clicking the "Preview" button. To save your changes, click the "Save" button. If you wish to revert your changes back to your last saved change, click the "Revert to Saved Design". Finally, if you wish to revert the interface back to the original CorpNote-branded look, click the link at the top of the page. There are several areas you can customize at the top of your interface:
Create a Custom Footer - The footer is what appears at the very bottom of the web page. You can add links to your web site, such as "About Us", "Privacy", "Terms", "Contact Us" and include your company's address and phone numbers. You can preview and save your changes by clicking the "Preview" and "Save Changes" buttons. To revert back to your last saved design, click the "Revert to Saved Design" button. When entering in your URLs, you do not need to place the "http://" code at the beginning. Start instead with "www". If you leave a field blank, then that link will not be displayed.
- Custom Top Logo - This photo will appear in place of the CorpNote logo at the top left of the screen. Your image can be as large as 288 x 90 pixels (smaller images will automatically be centered), and must be a .JPG or .GIF image. When you are ready, click the "Modify" button to upload the image.
- Custom Top - You have the option of creating a custom top background that will appear under the sign in fields. The image should be 486 x 60 pixels and must be a .JPG or .GIF image. When you are ready, click the "Modify" button to upload the image.
- Primary Color - To change the primary color of the border that wraps around the page, enter in the hexidecimal value of the color of your choice here. Click the colored box for help finding the right code for your color.
- Secondary Color - To change the text and highlight color of the toolbar at the top of the screen, enter in the hexidecimal value of the color of your choice here. Click the colored box for help finding the right code for your color.
- Top Background Color - This color will appear around your "Custom Top Background" at the top of the screen. Enter in the hexidecimal value of the color of your choice here. Click the colored box for help finding the right code for your color.
- Top Text - Enter in a slogan or message that will appear right above the "Custom Top Background" area.
- Text Color - You can also change the color of the "Top Text". Enter in the hexidecimal value of the color of your choice here. Click the colored box for help finding the right code for your color.
- About Us - You could provide a link to an information resource page about your web site here. It could include who you are, the background of your business, your goals, etc.
- Contact Us - Here is where you would provide a link to a form where visitors may contact you if they wish.
- Footer Text - This text will appear under the above links and in the email footer for both inbox and browser delivery eCards. We recommend including the name of your company, company address and a phone number.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.