Tutorials - Creating and Sending an eCard or Invitation
Compose eCard Message
While composing your eCard message, you can choose fonts, colors and signature options such as a logo, contact information and social media links. You can also make any eCard into an online invitation or online survey, so your recipients can easily respond. You may preview your changes at any time by clicking on the "Save & Preview" button.
eCard Font and Colors
Select your eCard's font face, color and size as well as your card background color. You can choose from default, custom or favorite styles.
- Default - CorpNote's recommended colors and styles for the eCard design
- My Favorite - the default style that you created when you set your preferences
- Custom - enables you to select the styles you want for this specific eCard
Include Event RSVP and/or Include Survey
- To make an eCard into an online invitation, you must have already created your event in the Invitation Manager. Once this has been completed, you can then select the desired event from the drop down menu. If you click the 'Add Event Text to Message' button, then your changes will be saved and the text that you entered for the event will be included in the eCard
message text. You can then edit this text.
- To make an eCard into an online survey, you must have already created your survey in the Survey Manager. Once this has been completed, you can then select the desired survey from the drop down menu.
Compose eCard Message
- Greeting - Select a greeting from the drop down menu, check the 'autofill names' checkbox to autofill your recipient's first name designated in your address book and/or type your own text. Use the text box after 'or' to enter the greeting that recipients will see if they are not in your address book. If you select (None) for the greeting area and don't enter any text, nothing will show above your eCard.
In the following example, 'Dear' was selected from the drop down menu, the autofill names checkbox was checked and the text 'Valued Customer' was entered in the text box:
Note: If nothing is entered in the 'or' text box, no greeting will appear for ecard recipients not in your address book.
[Dear Valued Customer,]
- Message - Use the Word®-style text editing and formatting features to type your message will appear underneath the eCard design. You can also insert hyperlinks into your card by clicking on the link icon in the editor.
- Closing - The closing appears after your
message. Select a closing from our drop down menu and/or type additional
text in the text box. You can also select none in the drop down menu and
type your own in the text box.
- Signature - Select
the box next to the signature items you want included at the bottom of
your eCard such as logo, contact information and social media links. You can also make the signature font smaller by selecting the "make smaller" checkbox.
View our Custom Signature tutorial for more information on how to set up your custom signature and how to upload a
Message Helper Tutorial.
Our message helper enables you to create, retrieve, and search for commonly used messages that you can easily insert into your eCards. The messages can contain formatting like color, size, lists,
and hyperlinked text. For more details, visit our
Next Tutorial > Address & Schedule
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com