Tutorials - Posting eCards in Social Media
Your social media channels are a terrific gateway to reach your customers, employees, colleagues and friends. CorpNote allows you to easily post eCards, invitations with online event registration and online surveys to your social media friends and groups, with the following advantages:
- Social media posts with images generate much more interest, comments and click-throughs compared to text alone.
- Social media allows you to reach the full potential of your audience, including fans, followers and contacts with unknown email addresses.
- CorpNote has integrated eCard sharing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, and you can share any eCard, invitation or survey with virtually any other channel by using your card's "direct link."
Sharing an eCard in social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Click here to watch the video: How to Share an eCard on Social Media
What types of cards are people sharing in social media?
- Birthday eCards
- Anniversary cards
- Company news and announcements
- Thank you eCards
- Invitations to events that are open to the public
- Employee appreciation and more!
You can post your eCard directly in social media channels by following these steps:
- Create an eCard and send it to yourself. Make sure it looks the way you want it to because you can't edit it once you've sent it.
- Go to eCards > Sent Cards at the top of the screen.
- Find the eCard you want to post and click it's 'Share eCard' button.
- Click the button for share on Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+. Compose your message and post.
- When you are finished, click the 'back to Sent Cards' button to continue using CorpNote.
If you want to post eCards in social media channels other than Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+, view our direct link tutorial.
When you post an eCard in social media channels, you do not have as much detail as to who is picking up your eCard. You will still see how many times it was viewed but each view will be marked as 'anonymous'. In your 'sent cards' bin, you can add comments to each eCard which will help you remember where you posted your eCard.
Top 3 FAQs for using CorpNote eCards in Social Media
- To post a social media eCard, why do I need to send the eCard to myself first?
- If I post an eCard in a social media channel, like Facebook or LinkedIn, will I know how many times it was viewed?
- Do ecards I post in social media channels expire?
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.