We recommend that you set your personal preferences so all of your options are available when you create your first eCard.
- Set Your Custom eCard Signature.
Go to My Account > Signature and enter text for the options you want to use in your signature such as your company name, title and social media links. You can also upload a logo or picture to appear next to your signature.
- Set Your Favorite Styles.
Go to My Account > Favorite Styles and select the colors, fonts and signature items that you want to appear on your eCards as the default.
- Set up your Address Book
Go to My Account > Address Book and enter your contacts or import them from popular email programs like Outlook and ACT!, and from a variety of list formats. To make it easier to send eCards to multiple people, you can create categories and organize recipients into groups.
- Customize the Site's Interface & Email
(for Company Members only)
Go to My Account > Customize Logo & Colors to create your own look for the entire site. From this screen you can
Customize the website with your logo and colors
• Create a message and greeting for your company members to see when they use CorpNote
- Creating eCards.
Click on the "Create a New eCard..." button in the top left of the screen. The 3 steps are:
• Choose an eCard Design
• Compose your message
• Send to select individuals or groups today or choose a date
- Online Invitations.
In the top Navigation go to Invitations.
• Create a new event
• Create an eCard that will tell people about your event and provide them with a link to easily RSVP
• Manage your event responses and download MS Excel compatible reports.
- Online Surveys.
In the top Navigation go to Surveys.
• Create a new survey
• Create an eCard that will tell people about your survey and provide them with a link to easily respond
• Manage your survey responses and download MS Excel compatible reports.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
FACEBOOK TWITTER RSS NEWS