Manager - Managing Events
In the navigation, go to Invitations > Create an Event.
The only required fields to create an event are event name, date and time.
The following fields are all optional.
- Enter the
ending date and time of your event. This is helpful if your event has a specific end time or the event lasts for more than one day.
- You may enter as much or as little information as you like for the location of your event. Consider using a combination of a Google Map link with specific written directions such as where to park or what to do when your guests enter the building.
- If you want your guests to be able to respond 'maybe,' select
for the 'Enable the maybe response option.' If they respond 'maybe,' they can respond either yes or no at a later date.
- You can require your attendees to provide an email address and/or company name.
- You can limit the number of guests they can bring by selecting from 0-12 guests
- You can ask 2 multiple choice questions of your guests, such as meal choice or age range.
- If you would like special text to appear above the comments box, (eg. Do
you have any dietary restrictions?) then enter your message. The default text
they will see is 'Additional Comments.'
- You can provide a confirmation message which enables you to provide additional event information after their response has been recorded.
- If you want people to respond
by a particular date (RSVP By), this date will display on
invitation. You can also set an RSVP cut off date which prevents people from signing up after that date.
- If you have a limit to the number of attendees a room can hold, you can set that limit which prevents people from signing up once you reach that number. You can also provide a custom message that will display to those people when they go to sign up for the event after it has been closed due to the attendee limit.
You can Modify or Delete an event by going to the navigation Invitations > Manage Events from any screen. Click the appropriate button to the right of your
event. (See example) You can also view your invitation list and get the optional direct link information for your event.
- If you modify an event, your changes will be seen on any new eCards you create. eCards that you have previously sent cannot be edited; but, when those eCard recipients click to RSVP from your eCard, they will see your changed event information on the RSVP screen.
- Warning: If you delete an event, the event and all responses for that event will be permanently deleted.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.