Manager - Invitation List
Each time you create an eCard with the event response form link, your recipients are automatically added to your invitation list. You can access it by going to the navigation and selecting Invitations > Manage Events. You will see a button for "Invitation List" next to your event.
This is your 'mailing' list which contains information on whether the person picked up your eCard and whether they responded to your invitation. Even if you send multiple eCard invitations, the one consolidated invitation list enables you to easily further correspond with the people you invited.
Here are some of the options you have for working with the invitation list:
- View the date you sent the invitation and the last time you sent an RSVP reminder.
- Edit the first and last name of each entry. This is helpful if you didn't send to someone from your address book.
- Download your invitation list into a a MS Excel compatible file.
- Send a follow up eCard to those that did not pick up the original eCard invitation or to those that did not respond.
- Click on the green checkmark in the 'Responded' column to see which attendees are related to that person's invitation. This is helpful if people forward invitations to others and you are unsure how someone was invited.
- When sending a follow up eCard, the eCard is created for you with all of the selected recipients. It is stored in your 'Saved eCards' where you can now edit the eCard and add additional recipients if desired. (If the list is higher than 200 people, then multiple eCards are created.)
What is the difference between an Invitation List and a Guest List?
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.