Manager - Managing Event Responses
You can access your guest list, people who have responded to your event, by going to the navigation and selecting Invitations > Manage Responses.
Click the 'Responses' button next to the
event in which you want to add or view responses. (See
example) If the button says 'No Responses', you can still click it and
manually add a response. This comes in handy if someone calls or faxes their
The Managing Responses area enables you to do the following:
- Print and export guest list reports in a variety of formats (including MS Excel) for use in other programs or reports
- Manage guest information such as editing responses and manually adding attendees that respond via phone or mail
- Easily send follow-up messages to all your respondents
1. Guest List Reports
You will see a default report of all responses to your event. (See example) You can also customize your report:
- Display just the 'Yes' responses, 'No' responses, 'Maybe' responses, or view all of them.
- Display or not display the comments, company, email address, or guests
that your recipients provided.
- Sort the list by the name of the attendee, the name of his or her company, or by their type of response.
- Display your attendee's guests under their name, alphabetically in the list or not show them at all.
Be sure to click the "Refresh Report" button to update your RSVP list with your updated choices. To print your list,
click the "Send to Printer" button and your printer choices will be made available to you. Click the 'Create Excel Report' button to open a window that allows you to download an excel file that displays a report of your attendees' responses.
2. Manage Guest Information
At any time, you can add a guest's response to your invitation by clicking the 'Add Response' button. If a guest needs to change their reply, click the modify button next to their name and make your changes. (See example) To remove a guest from your list, click the delete button and you will see a confirm delete screen. If you then click 'Delete Response', their information will be permanently removed from your guest list. Note: Your Invitation List will also now show that the guest has not responded.
3. Send Followup Messages
To send an event reminder or follow up eCard to your guests, select from the options in the drop down menu for 'Send an eCard to'.
- Choose to send a follow up eCard to all respondents or only those that responded yes or no.
- When sending a follow up eCard, the eCard is created for you with all of the selected recipients. It is stored in your 'Saved eCards' where you can now edit the eCard and add additional recipients if desired. (If the list is higher than 250 people, then multiple eCards are created.)
using the steps above, you can easily send a follow-up survey to event attendees using the Online Survey Manager.
What is the difference between an Invitation List and a Guest List?
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.