My Account Overview
This is the first page you see after you sign into your account. You can also access this page at any time by clicking on the navigation (My Account) at the top of any screen.
This page is divided into 4 main sections:
On the right side of the page, you will see an important section for What's New For Members. This will help you keep up to date on the latest additions to the system as well as helpful tips on managing events, sending holiday eCards, creating winning surveys and more.
- Card Designs
You will immediately see a selection of our new eCard designs as well as have the ability to easily search for eCard designs within an occasion or holiday category.
Within this area you can also click the links to view eCard Templates, Favorites and Custom Cards.
If you don't have any of these items set up in your account, you will be provided with instructions on how to use these features.
- Custom Settings
These CorpNote features can substantially reduce the amount of time it takes to create eCards. We encourage you to set up all of these sections and will show you this symbol for items that have not been completed. Each section has a link to either complete the task and/or view the tutorial on how to use the feature.
The sections within this area are:
- Address book: Quickly add a contact to your address book, receive an alert for QuickSend contacts that need to be imported, and see people who have subscribed to be on your email list.
- Signature: You will see an example of your eCard signature. If you have orange text, that means something is missing. You do not have to include everything in your signature on an eCard but it will be helpful for you to have these items completed so you can choose to include them if you want to.
- eCard Styles: Saving your favorite eCard styles lets you quickly format the colors, text styles and screen preferences with just one click for every new eCard you create.
- eCard Templates: Quickly access your eCard templates so you can send a preformatted eCard in less than 30 seconds.
- Custom Cards: Easily get to your custom eCard designs so you can quickly compose an eCard.
- Message Helper: Save time with preformatted messages that you can insert into your eCard.
- Important Dates & Holidays
This area enables you to quickly view upcoming holidays so you can easily send eCards for those holidays. (TIP: You can create eCards for holidays at any time and then schedule them to be sent on that date.) There is also a section for This Week’s Important Dates which will show you the reminders you have set for birthdays and anniversaries.
- Account Activity
This area is a quick overview of your account activity so you can easily see eCards that have been sent but not picked up in the past 7 days. You can also access your eCard history, events and surveys.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.