Managing Survey Responses
You can access your survey responses by going to the navigation and selecting Surveys > Manage Responses. Click the 'Responses' button or choose 'View Responses' from the drop down options menu next to the survey. (see example)
Surveys - Response Summary
- Track your responses in real-time to see how many people responded and on what date.
- Easily send a follow up eCard to all people who provided an email address when responding. The eCard is created for you with all of the selected recipients. For example, you might want to send a follow up eCard to thank people for taking the survey or to provide a summary of survey results. (see example)
The follow-up eCard will be easily identifiable in your Saved and Sent eCards bin. CorpNote also records the details of the follow-up eCard for you so you know the day you created the follow-up, when it was sent and to whom.(see example)
- Filter your results and download reports by clicking the "Filter" text next to the Response Summary. This enables you to search and sort your results. The options to search by name, email and company are only available if your survey is not anonymous and you requested those fields of your recipients. You can also print or download your respondents contact information into an MS Excel compatible file. (see example)
Surveys - Response Detail
- Click on the edit icon to quickly edit a response. This includes the ability to change contact information (if the survey was not anonymous) and all answers.
- Click the view icon to see the person's response to the survey and any additional comments they provided.
- Click the delete icon to permanently remove a response. This information is permanently deleted and cannot be retrieved again. Note: If that person was on your Survey List, it will now appear as if the person has not responded to the eCard notice.
- You can manually add a survey response for people that respond via phone, mail or email by clicking the "Add Response" tab. (see example)
- If you want to add a response for someone already on your recipient list, we recommend that you do so from your "Recipient List" by clicking the button for "Add a Response". The recipient will be recorded as having received and responded to the survey. This ensures the person is not included on future "follow up" eCards for people who did not respond. (View tutorial: Managing Your Recipient List)
You can view responses on an individual or aggregate basis.
Click the 'Responses' button or select 'view responses' from the options menu next to the survey. (See example) You will see a drop down menu for "Report Options". (See example)
- View Aggregate Results enables you to see a report of all responses in percentages and totals. (See example)
- Download - Aggregate Results enables you to download a .csv file (MS Excel compatible) which contains aggregate responses like the view screen with percentages and totals.
- Download - Individual Results enables you to download a .csv file (MS Excel compatible) which contains
individual responses to all questions.
Next Tutorial > Direct Link
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
CorpNote - eCards, Online Invitations and Online Surveys for Business
P.O. Box 565 | Fountainville, PA 18923 | 609-406-1665 | Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
©2004 - 2018 CorpNote.com