Survey Manager - Tips for Creating an Online Survey
- Send your survey to a few, carefully selected, groups of people and let them know they have been uniquely selected for the survey.
- Offer an incentive for completing the survey.
- Develop targeted survey questions and be brief. If you have more than 20 questions, you will lose their attention.
- Keep your survey interesting! Use engaging and conversational wording to keep the answers rolling.
- Keep the number of survey questions to a minimum and you will increase your rate of return.
- Thank your customers for their time and insight!
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.