By Sarah Miller 6/1/2015
CorpNote's New Father's Day eCards have arrived and some of our members have shared with us the really creative ways they are using them. Thanks for all your Father's Day tips and suggestions! Here they are...
1. eCards to promote Father's Day sales: If you are in retail and you have anything a dad could want, send an eCard or event invitation to all of your contacts letting them know of special Father's Day promotions. You could also send an invitation, with a special discount offer, exclusively inviting Dad's to shop in your online store to get the things they didn't get for Father's Day but they really wanted.
2. Father's Day Parties: This is becoming more and more popular. Whether the Father's Day party is celebrated at home, online, or at a restaurant, people are sending eCard invitations with surveys attached asking people to write a few comments about the Dad being honored at the party. One member is asking for Photos to make a collage for their special Dad. What a great gift!
3. Thank You eCards: Even if someone is not your Father but have treated you like one, send an eCard thanking them for being there for you.
4. Customized Father's Day eCards: Since CorpNote enables you to upload your own eCard photos, artwork or collages, you can get creative!
5. Grandfather's Celebrate Father's Day too: Without a grandfather, your father wouldn't be here. Don't forget to show the Father's Day love to all Dads this holiday.
5. Thank You eCards if you're a Dad who Received a Gift: Many dads will receive a gift from co-workers, vendors or friends too. You can send an eCard to thank those people for the father's day gifts you receive.
Keep those tips and suggestions coming and have a Wonderful Father's Day!
Get the latest CorpNote eCard news and online marketing tips delivered to your inbox:
President, Set Now Solutions and CorpNote.com
Website Development Specialist, CorpNote.com
Sarah has been working with internet development since 1994. She has extensive experience in top-level project management and is in charge of CorpNote's website development and security. Sarah has a passion for anything related to the internet. She enjoys "solving puzzles" and creating web-based tools that help businesses run more efficiently.
Sarah's portfolio of production skills includes programming in several languages, database administration, interface design, eCommerce and search engine optimization. She began her career as a technical writer, graduating summa cum laude with a B.A. in English from The College of New Jersey. For 25 years her articles and technical manuals have been featured in print and on numerous websites. When not behind a computer, she can be found in her art room working with various media, digging in the dirt in her organic garden, or playing with her two rescue pups.
Blog topic search:
Have a question?
Email Form |