By Sarah Miller
July 4th and celebrating America's independence day reminds some of us of summer barbeques, parties, and sales events...At CorpNote, it's a time of year where we are finishing up our summer e-card designs and beginning our Winter holiday card designs. (Working with snowflakes in July is kind of strange!)
We have a new Independence Day 4th of July
e-card line coming out this week. Here are some July 4th e-card and invitation tips to kick off a successful, and hopefully profitable, holiday!
1. July 4th Sales Flyers and coupons
- if you have an online or in-store sales event, let all of your customers know about it in advance so they can plan their holiday shopping around their parties and fireworks. Be brief in your correspondence and get quickly to the value proposition.
2. July 4th Invitations to parties and special events
- from office parties to exclusive member/customer shopping invitations, get the notice out early to increase your chances of attendance. It's a busy time of year with vacations and parties and people need to get your event in their calendar now.
3. Breakfast Meetings and Business Meetings
- if you're an American company, send a 4th of July themed e-card to invite people to meetings (of any size) and for event reminders. One of our members is a Chamber of Commerce and their breakfast meeting e-card has an Independence Day theme and they asked attendees to wear red, white and/or blue instead of the usual business attire. That's the spirit!
Coming Soon -- CorpNote's 'Go Green. Save Green' promotion is coming July 1st. Stay tuned!