Online Event Registration Enhancements
By Sarah Miller
I am excited about a bunch of new invitation features we are launching for CorpNote oline greeting cards this summer. Most of them prompted by member suggestions but also, selfishly, because I want to use to the new features too. It's summer here on the East coast of the United States and we're thinking of golf events, 4th of July parties, barbecues, and swim parties...OK, you get the point. So here's the scoop on the latest features we just released.
Additional control for event managers...
- Allow or not allow respondents to register from 1 to 12 additional guests
- Ability to show or not show the 'company' field on the RSVP form
- Ability to add a customized event confirmation message that can display additional event information
- Improved functionality for registration cut-off dates and attendee registration limits
For event attendance responses...
- Revised registration confirmation screen includes all event data for easy printing
- Enhanced 'comments' area allows respondents to add a message to their reply
- Option to receive an email confirmation of their event registration
- Based on the event managers choice, option to register up to 12 guests or family members in the response
- Option for the registrant to also send an email confirmation to the guests they have registered
All of these new features are available to all CorpNote users, including both our Individual Membership customers and CorpNote's Company plans. As before, CorpNote's online event and invitation capabilities are highly customizable, and provide the event manager with browser-based and downloadable spreadsheet reports. CorpNote members can manage an unlimited number of events and surveys and send an unlimited number of e-cards with no additional cost beyond their monthly membership. We have another feature release for our event management system coming the first week of July. It's a substantial improvement so stay tuned. As always, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact me