By Sarah Miller
View the social media video tutorial
Why would you want to post an eCard in social media? A social media post with an image generates more interest in the form of comments and click throughs than just text alone. Also, there may be people you only know through social media channels and you don’t have their email address.
Whatever the reason, many people have been posting eCards on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and more by using our Direct Link feature.
We’ve now made it even easier for you to post your eCards in the top 3 social media channels.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an eCard and send it to yourself. Make sure it looks the way you want it to because you can’t edit it once you’ve sent it.
- In the navigation, go to eCards > Sent eCards. Next to each eCard is a button to the right for ‘Share eCard.’
- Click the button for share on Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+. Compose your message and post.
- When you are finished, click the ‘back to Sent Cards’ button and you can continue to use CorpNote.
If you want to post eCards in social media channels other than Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+, view our direct link tutorial. For more detailed instructions and pictures, go to our social media eCards tutorial which also includes a video.
Here are some popular types of eCards that people post in social media and we encourage you to think of your own reasons.
- Birthday eCards
- Anniversary cards
- Company news and announcements
- Thank you eCards
- Employee appreciation and recognition
So... go out there and be social!
View the Top FAQs for using CorpNote eCards in Social Media