eCard Samples & Tips — Anniversary eCards
Anniversary eCards are great for Employee Recognition and Customer Appreciation
Most people associate anniversary cards with wedding anniversaries, but they are equally appropriate in a business setting. Honoring an employee or customer's long term commitment to your company is important to cultivating their continued loyalty.
When sending an anniversary eCard to a customer or employee:
- Personalize your message to let them know that your sentiments are sincere and that you were thinking specifically about them.
- When sending yearly anniversary eCards to clients, consider adding a discount or promotional offer in the text of your message as a gesture of appreciation.
- When sending employee recognition eCards, mention how many years of service to the company they've worked.
- Send or schedule your eCard to be delivered the morning of their actual anniversary.
Join CorpNote - save time and never miss an important date
Did you know each CorpNote account has an online address book where you can save your contact's anniversary date? CorpNote uses these anniversary dates (and birth dates) to display weekly reminders, and makes it easy to follow up with an eCard. Here are some other highlights about CorpNote's address book and anniversary card features.
- You can import up to 5,000 contacts into your online address book from Outlook, Excel, text files and more.
- Send an unlimited number of advertising-free eCards per month for a fixed monthly price.
- CorpNote offers many business themed-eCard designs besides birthday and anniversary ecards to choose from. You can also upload up to 36 of your own images to use as the picture part of your eCards!
- Your anniversary eCards (and all your eCards) can be customized to include your company logo & colors, and links to your company website and social media.
- You can also post your anniversary eCards in social media to recognize an employee's special day.
Any anniversary eCard design can also be used as an invitation with online RSVP, so it's perfect for managing anniversary parties!