Holiday eCards that say more than Happy Holidays
By Sarah Miller 12/15/2015
Update 4/9/2020: CorpNote 3.0: more tools, more power, more possibilities...
Holiday eCards are a great way of keeping in touch but how can you do it differently than everyone else? Here's how to get noticed in the crowd this holiday season.
- Nothing says thank you like a coupon or a freebie! You can also make a customer or employee feel special by giving something you know they would like. You can include a coupon code in your holiday eCard or instructions on how to get the holiday gift or benefit you are providing.
- Create an intriguing eCard that gets their attention. Show pictures of your staff and/or customers using your product or helping others or have a photo and recipe of a 'comfort food' holiday food or drink recipe.
- If you have a video you created for the holiday, you can link to it from your holiday eCard. For example: If you are a non-profit organization, you might want to send an eCard that links to a video or a short story about what your organization achieved this year. This is a great way to thank volunteers and donors.
- Give a little of yourself. Everyone has at least 3 business tips or predictions they can share for the New Year. What free tips can you provide that will help people?
- Build closer business relationships with end of year surveys. Offer an incentive and you will get a higher rate of response.