Holiday eCard Blog Series - QuickSend eCard Templates
By Sarah Miller 12/15/15
Update 4/9/2020: CorpNote 3.0: more tools, more power, more possibilities...
We've made it easy for you to keep in touch while you are on the go.
The holidays provide lots of networking opportunities with business and personal holiday parties. CorpNote's QuickSend eCard templates enable you to send a quick, personalized follow up eCard with your contact information using your phone or tablet. There's no app to download and it is included with your membership.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps.
- Set up Your eCards in Advance. Create a few eCards for 'it was nice meeting you,' 'thank you' and other appropriate occasions. Send the eCard to yourself and make sure it looks exactly the way you want it to. From your Sent eCards bin, click the 'Save eCard As...' button and choose 'Save as a QuickSend Template.' Enter the information that will help you find it easily while you're on your phone.
- Set Up QuickSend on Your Phone. On your phone or tablet, go to the CorpNote website and sign into your account. Navigate to Email > QuickSend and then either bookmark the page in your browser or choose 'Add to Home Screen' on your Apple device.
- Send your eCards. When you meet someone that you want to keep in touch with, bring up the QuickSend screen, choose your eCard template, enter their email address, their name (optional) and click send.
- Your QuickSend eCards appear in your Sent eCards bin with your other eCards so you can track receipt of your eCards. You can search for emails sent only by QuickSend and you can identify them by the QuickSend icon.
Get the latest email marketing news delivered to your inbox: Subscribe to our email newsletter
QuickSend and Contact Management
- When sending your eCards, you can optionally enter your recipient's company, birthday and anniversary. You can also have the eCard recipient added to your address book by checking the box 'Add to my address book.' If you select to not have the person immediately added to your address book, you can still add them later through the "Import QuickSend Contacts" tool.
Note: QuickSend eCards that use the 'autofill names' feature will show the recipient's name regardless of whether you added them to your address book.
- I prefer to add my QuickSend contacts to my address book when I get back to the office. One of the main advantages is I can click the checkbox next to each person I want to add to my address book and assign a category and add comments such as ‘Chamber Breakfast Meeting’. Each contact you import will have the same category and comments you provided. For more control, you can also click the 'add/edit' button next to each contact and add information to the contact record before you import it into your address book.
Learn more about QuickSend by going to our step-by-step QuickSend Email Templates tutorial.
Read the next blog in this series: Holiday eCards - Multi User Plan Advantages.