Can I use an Email Preheader?
Yes - here's how to add an Email Preheader to your email:
- Compose your email and preview it
- Click the Address/Send button
- Below the area where you enter your subject line, there is a text box to enter your email preheader text
- Your email preheader text can be up to 100 characters
- If you leave the email preheader field blank, your recipient's email preheader will display the first text that appears in the body of your email
- If you include email preheader text that is less than the number of characters your contact has set to display, then your contact will see your email preheader text plus the first sentence or two of your email
The best way to see how your email preheader text will display is to send an email to yourself and see what it looks like on different email platforms and devices.
[back to search results]