What is the difference between an eCard and an Email Layout?
Whether you are creating an eCard or using an email layout, the process of creating an email is basically the same. In both options you have the ability to choose your own colors, personalize your message, add a logo, contact information and include links to your website and social media.
Here is a list of the main differences.
- the eCard image appears at the top of your email
- the main message is preset as part of the eCard design
- can have animation and music
- the RSVP and Survey response form links appear after the eCard image by default
- images can appear anywhere within the body of the email
- the imagery and message is predesigned but is all completely editable
- the RSVP and Survey response form links appear at the top of the email by default but can be adjusted to appear anywhere within the body of the email
[back to search results]