Can I resend an email campaign to non-openers?
Yes - email campaigns can be 'resent' to the people who did not view the email. You can also easily view the combined open rate statistics for the original email and the resend email so you can see the overall effectiveness of your email campaign.
Here's how to resend an email to non-openers:
- Go to your Sent Emails and from the options menu select 'Recipients and Pickup Status'
- Select the option to resend to recipients who did not view the email
- A copy of the email will be created and the email addresses of non-openers will be added to the 'Address List'
- Edit the content of the email, the subject line and preheader text or keep everything the same
- Send the email now or schedule it to be sent
Here's how to view the combined open rate statistics for the email campaign:
- The original email and the resend email will have this icon
- Click the icon and you will see the combined open rate statistics as well as the individual stats for the original email and the resend email.
[back to search results]