Creating/Uploading Custom eCards
Many of our members create custom eCards for holidays, birthdays, sales flyers and more. You can use photos from your mobile device or art created using your favorite computer graphic design software. If you are using computer software, check your documentation to ensure the program allows you to save an image as a .jpg, .gif, .bmp or .png file.
To Follow are general guidelines for creating a custom eCard or invitation:
- Files must be saved as a .jpg, .gif, .png or .bmp image
- File size for upload must be less than 18 MB
- Image width must be a minimum of 600 pixels wide
- All images will be sized down to 600 px wide upon upload
- We recommend creating your original artwork at a minimum of 600 px wide by 450 px high
- If you want to use a square design, we recommend you create your image at 600 px square.
- Images will be converted to 72 ppi (pixels per inch) upon upload