Viewing Online Survey Responses
As soon as your online survey receives a response, you will see the 'view responses' option in the drop down menu next to the survey name. You can also click the button that tells you how many responses you have for that survey.
Here's how to view and manage your survey responses:
- Sign into your account and go to Surveys > Manage Surveys.
- In the drop down list next to the online survey you want to view, select "View Responses."
- You will see a view, edit and delete icon next to each individual response.
- A drop down menu is also available that enables you to download reports of individual and aggregate results.
- You also have the option from this screen to send a business eCard or email newsletter to all online survey respondents.
Related Tutorial: Survey Manager > Managing Responses
[back to search results]