Can I post eCards, email campaigns, invitations and surveys in social media?
Yes - You can easily post business eCards, email campaigns, invitations and surveys to your social media contacts and groups by using one of the following methods.
Method 1: Share by pasting a direct link
- Create an email and send it to yourself. Make sure it looks the way you want it to because you can’t edit it once you’ve sent it.
- Go to Email > Sent Emails at the top of the screen.
- Find the email you created and want to post and click its ’Copy Link’ button. A URL with a direct address to view the card will be copied to the copy buffer.
- Go to the social channel where you want to share your email and paste (Ctrl+V) the link into the sharing window. Note: Not all social media allows you to share a URL. (You cannot share an eCard or email newsletter as an image on social channels that require an image like Instagram or Pinterest.)
Method 2. Social Sharing buttons on Sent Business eCards and Email Newsletters
- Follow the above instructions to find the sent business eCard or email newsletter you want to share, and select "View/Share" from the options drop-down list.
- At the top of the screen are easy share buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Select the channel you want to post to and follow the on-screen instructions.
Related Tutorial: Ways to Share your Emails - Posting in Social Media
[back to search results]