Posting eCards in Social Media
You can easily post eCards, invitations and surveys to your social media friends and groups by using one of the following methods.
Method 1: Share by pasting a direct link
- Create an eCard and send it to yourself. Make sure it looks the way you want it to because you can’t edit it once you’ve sent it.
- Go to eCards > Sent Cards at the top of the screen.
- Find the eCard you created and want to post and click its ’Copy Link’ button. A URL with a direct address to view the card will be copied to the copy buffer.
- Go to the social channel where you want to share and paste (ctrl+v) into the sharing window. Note: Not all social media allows you to share a URL. (You cannot share an eCard as an image, on social channels that require an image like Instagram or Pinterest.)
Method 2. Social Sharing buttons on Sent eCards
- Follow the above instructions to find the Sent eCard you want to share, and select "View/Share Card" from the options drop-down list.
- At the top of the screen are easy share buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter. Select the channel you want to post to and follow the on-screen instructions.
[back to search results]