Click here to view step-by-step instructions on creating custom eCards.
Guidelines for creating a custom eCard:
- Files must be saved as a .jpg, .gif, .png or .bmp image
- File size for upload must be less than 8 MB
- Image width must be a minimum of 600 pixels wide.
- Important: All images will be sized down to 600 px wide upon upload.
- We recommend creating your original artwork at 600 px wide by 450 px high for best compatibility.
- If you want to use a square design, we recommend you create your image at 600 px square.
- Image height will be scaled proportionately with the width of your image.
- Images will be converted to 72 ppi (pixels per inch) upon upload
- Image should be saved as RGB color mode for best color conversion
Click here for tutorials with pictures on how to create, upload and manage custom eCards.
Step-by-Step Instructions for:
Create a Custom Online Greeting Card Design Using Pixlr® Editor (Video)
Adobe Photoshop or Photo Elements