Inserting Hyperlinks into your eCard Message Text
To insert a hyperlink, highlight the text you want to be clickable and then click the 'link' icon in the message toolbar. This will open the Link tool. Here are your options:
Link Type: URL
- Select URL for a link to another website. (The tab will change to display “Link info”.) When you paste your web address in the URL box, the tool will automatically set the correct Protocol.
- If you select the “Target” tab, we recommend setting it to “new window (_blank)”
- CorpNote does not have any compatible options available under the “Advanced” tab
Link Type: E-mail
- If you select E-mail address, you can type a subject line and/or text to appear in the body of the email that they will send to you. When your eCard recipients click on this link, they will generate a new email message to the address you entered.
Link Type: Link to anchor in the text
- This feature is not supported
You may include as many links as you want in the text of your eCard.
[back to search results]