Keeping Your Information Private
As a member, you will create your own password that will help to ensure only you have access to your account. Here are some password tips:
- Use a secure password that is not easy to guess and contains letters, numbers and special characters.
- Do not share your password with anyone
- Do not use the same password you use on other websites.
Our site uses secure browsing (https) which means your activity and the information you type is encrypted.
- Your eCards, invitations and surveys are only available to people once you send them or share them.
- Your recipients will also be using a secure connection when they visit our website to view their eCards, submit event registration information and survey response information.
CorpNote does not share your information (unless required by law) with other companies or people unless you have given us permission to do so.
[back to search results]