Tutorials - QuickSend eCards, Invitations and Surveys
How to Send a QuickSend eCard, Invitation or Survey
- After you have created a QuickSend template, go to CorpNote.com/QS to send your eCard, Invitation or Survey.
- Find the template you want to use and click the thumbnail image. You will see whether an eCard also has an invitation and/or survey response form and you can filter by category. (see example)
- Use your address book and click on the name to confirm (see example) or enter a recipient's email address and any optional information (see example).
- Click the send button and your eCard will be sent immediately.
- If you had selected to not display a QuickSend template on the QuickSend home screen, you can still view it by clicking the 'Show All' link.
- If you are a company member and your Multi-User Plan administrator has shared QuickSend eCard templates, you will see those eCard templates in addition to your own.
Get the Most out of QuickSend
- Add the eCard recipient to your address book by checking the box 'Add to address book.'
- If you select to not have the person immediately added to your address book, you can still add them later using the "Import QuickSend Contacts" tool.
- If a QuickSend recipient is already in your address book and you have provided new information, you will be able to update that contact's information using the "Import QuickSend Contacts" tool.
- While it's not required, you can also enter your recipient's company, category, birthday, anniversary and/or start date to be used with other features in the future.
- QuickSend eCards, invitations and surveys that use the 'autofill names' feature will show the eCard recipient's name regardless of whether you added them to your address book.
Follow the next step in this tutorial: Import QuickSend Contacts.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.