Tutorials - QuickSend eCards, Invitations and Surveys
How to Create a QuickSend eCard, Invitation or Survey Template
- Send yourself an eCard and make sure everything looks the way you want it to.
- You can create a QuickSend template from any eCard, invitation or survey that is in your "Sent eCards" bin. Select 'Save as a QuickSend Template' from the options menu. (see example)
- Give your QuickSend template a name that you will easily recognize. Select a category and/or enter comments to help you further recognize this template. (see example)
- Choose whether you want the template to appear by default on your QuickSend home screen. (Note: If you choose 'no', you will still be able to access this template by clicking the 'show all' button.)
- If you would like to automatically have new recipients added to your Address Book, select yes. You will still have the opportunity to change this setting each time you send a QuickSend eCard. By entering a category for the recipients, you can easily find the new people who are added to your address book through QuickSend. For example, if you are going to send an eCard to people you meet at a trade show, you could use the category 'Met at Chamber Expo April 2017'.
- Company Plan administrators can share QuickSend templates with all or specific users. Please check the administrator tutorials for more information.
- An QuickSend Template can only be created from an eCard, invitation or survey in your 'Sent Cards' bin.
- If you put a person's name directly in the Greeting line (e.g. Dear Bob), then all of your eCards sent with this template will say "Dear Bob." To avoid this, create your eCard template using the 'autofill names' feature, enter a generic greeting or do not use the greeting line at all.
Managing QuickSend Templates
To edit or delete a QuickSend template, go to eCards > Templates and click on the "QuickSend Templates" tab. You can search and sort to find templates and then you have the following options: (see example)
- Use template
- Edit template settings
- View template
- Delete template
Multi-User plan members cannot delete QuickSend eCard templates that have been given to them by their administrator.
Follow the next step in this tutorial: Sending QuickSend eCards, invitations and surveys.
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.