Send Online Surveys and Manage Responses
How it works: You can create up to 20 survey questions and they can be single, multi-select, a rating scale or an open text answer. You can also combine a single, multi-select or rating answer with an open text answer within the same question. Respondents complete the online survey and the Survey Manager automatically records responses and allows you to print a detailed report of survey responses on an individual or aggregate basis in a variety of formats.
The Online Survey Manager enables you to create and manage surveys that can be distribited via eCard, your website, blog, social media or email program. (See example) The Survey Manager records responses and allows you to download and print reports as well as send follow-up messages. You can also easily combine online surveys with the invitation manager for a wide range of uses.
Survey Management in 3 Easy Steps:
- Step 1. Create a Survey: Enter your survey questions and customize the type of response you want such as single answer, multiple choice, a rating scale or open text response. You can require information such as name, email address and/or company name or enable anonymous responses to your survey by not requiring any personal information.
- Step 2. Distribute Your Survey: Easily make any eCard design into an online survey. A 'Recipient List' will automatically be generated so you can easily follow up with people who did not take the survey. Alternatively, you can link directly to the survey response form (from your own email program, website, blog, or social media) using our Direct Link feature.
- Step 3. Track Your Responses in Real Time: Print and export responses in a variety of formats as well as easily send follow-up messages like reminders, follow-up surveys and more.
Manage Multiple Surveys
The Survey Manager allows you to create and manage multiple surveys at the same time. An unlimited number of surveys can be managed from your account each month. This is all included in your monthly subscription.
The survey manager tutorial will assist you with the following:
- View, print and save responses in a variety of formats
- Export survey results as an Excel spreadsheet for use in other programs or reports
- Edit responses and manually add responses for people that respond via phone or mail
- Easily send follow-up messages to all your respondents
- Receive an email when people have responded to your survey
Next Tutorial > Creating a Survey
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.