Import Contacts from MS Excel
- Open Excel and select the 'Blank workbook' option (default Excel spreadsheet)
- If you already have an excel spreadsheet that meets specifications, open your spreadsheet and skip to step 3
- Create your heading categories
- First Name, Last Name and Email Address are all required
- Anniversary, Birthday, Category, Company and Start Date are not required but are very useful when using many of CorpNote's features such as recurring anniversary and birthday eCards
- Enter your contact information into each column
- Click 'File' at the top of the screen and navigate to the 'Export' tab
- Select 'Change File Type' and select 'CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)'
- Select 'Save As' and save your .csv file
- Follow the instructions on your Address Book Import tab or continue with the tutorial
To begin your address book import, go to My Account > Address Book from the navigation at the top of any screen. Click the 'Import' tab and follow the onscreen instructions.
Phone: 609.406.1665 Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
Email Support | Help Center/FAQs | Tutorials