Tutorials - Address Book - Create a .csv from MS Excel
Import Contacts from MS Excel
- Open Excel and select the 'Blank workbook' option (default Excel spreadsheet)
- If you already have an excel spreadsheet that meets specifications, open your spreadsheet and skip to step 3
- Create your heading categories
- First Name, Last Name and Email Address are all required
- Anniversary, Birthday, Category, Company and Start Date are not required but are very useful when using many of CorpNote's features such as recurring anniversary and birthday eCards
- Enter your contact information into each column
- Click 'File' at the top of the screen and navigate to the 'Export' tab
- Select 'Change File Type' and select 'CSV (Comma delimited) (*.csv)'
- Select 'Save As' and save your .csv file
- Follow the instructions on your Address Book Import tab or continue with the tutorial
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.