Import Contacts from MS Outlook
- Open Outlook and select the 'File' option at the top of the screen
- Click the 'Open & Export' tab on the left and then select the third 'Import/Export' option
- This will open the 'Import and Export Wizard'
- Select 'Export to a file' and then click next
- Select the 'Contacts' folder or a desired subfolder if you have one and then click next
- Type in a name for your exported contacts file
- Find where you want the file to be downloaded and then click next
- Make sure 'Export "Contacts" from folder: Contacts' is checked
- Select 'Map Custom Fields'
- There will be a left 'From' category and right 'To' category
- The left category contains all the available export options Outlook offers while the right side contains only the options you want to export
- Click 'Clear Map' to empty the 'To' category
- Drag the following required categories from the left side onto the right side:
- First Name
- Last Name
- E-mail Address
- CorpNote also allows you to import other contact information which enables you to use more CorpNote features such as recurring anniversary and birthday eCards:
- Once you have dragged all the categories onto the right side, click OK and then Finish
- Your download may take up to a minute depending on how many contacts you have
To begin your address book import, go to My Account > Address Book from the navigation at the top of any screen. Click the 'Import' tab and follow the onscreen instructions.
Phone: 609.406.1665 Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
Email Support | Help Center/FAQs | Tutorials