Birthday and Anniversary Reminders
To see 'This Week's Important Dates' which contains reminders of birthdays and anniversaries, go to My Account > Overview and click the 'Dates' tab. From this screen, you can easily send an anniversary or birthday eCard (or schedule one to be sent on a day you pick). (See example)
- Click on the link to the right of birthday or anniversary
date to send an eCard.
- Select an eCard design, compose your message, and
send your eCard. Your contact's email address is already
selected in the Address List on the Address/Send screen.
- Send or schedule your eCard as usual.
- Important - Once you click on the link to send an eCard under the 'This Week's Important Dates'
section, the reminder for that person will no longer appear.
To set up recurring anniversary or birthday eCards, view the tutorial for Recurring eCards.
Add a Birthday or Anniversary Date for a Contact
- In the navigation, go to My Account > Address Book from the top of any screen.
- Search for the contact and click the edit icon
next to the contact.
- Add the contact's birthday and/or anniversary date and click the 'Save Changes' button.
Next Tutorial > Unsubscribed List
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.