Click the 'Search' tab and enter a First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company, Category, Birthday, Anniversary, Date Added, Start Date and/or Comments. A list of search results will be returned.
Once you find the contact, click the desired icon to view, edit or delete a contact. (see example)
View Contact and History
- Click the view icon (see example)
to see details for a specific contact. This includes the groups you have assigned them to as well as eCards, invitations and surveys for which you have included that contact.
- Click the Invitations tab to see events you invited the contact to and whether they responded. (see example) Click on the event name to see all responses for that event.
- Click the Surveys tab to see the surveys you asked the contact to complete and whether they responded. (see example)
- Click the edit icon
next to a specific contact.
- Edit any field as well as add/remove a contact's groups. Recurring eCard groups are marked with an icon
- If you edit a contact that you have assigned to group(s) that have recurring card(s) with a send date of today, you can send the eCard(s). If you choose not to send the eCard(s), they will not be sent but the recipient will be included the next time recurring eCard(s) are scheduled to be sent for the group(s) to which they are assigned.
- If you click the delete icon
, you will see a confirm delete screen that enables you to delete that specific contact.
- You can also delete several contacts at one time from the search results screen.
Check the box next to each person's name and then click the 'Delete Checked'
button. Important: You will NOT receive a confirmation for the multi select delete. The contacts
selected will be deleted immediately.
- Deleted contacts cannot be restored.
Next Tutorial > Groups
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.