At the bottom of every eCard, invitation and survey that you send, your recipient can click the 'Manage Your Email Preferences' link to unsubscribe or subscribe to your email list and your address book is automatically updated.
Even if your membership lapses or you have cancelled your membership, eCard recipients can still unsubscribe from your address book. (see example)
To view your list of unsubscribed contacts, go to
My Account > Address Book and click on the 'Unsubscribed' tab. You will see a list of people that have unsubscribed. You can also download a MS Excel compatable file in case you want to update your email list in another contact manager.
- If you delete an email address, or add an email address for someone who has selected to unsubscribe, their preference will still appear in your address book.
If an eCard email notice is forwarded and the person clicks on the 'Manage Your Email Preferences' link, they can subscribe to your email list.
- You will see the people that have subscribed through email forwarding on your 'My Account' page.
- If a person subscribes and they are not in your address book, you will see these contacts on your 'My Account' page when you sign in or click My Account > Overview at the top of any screen. Click the edit icon to add them to your address book or the delete icon to remove them this list. (see example)
Sending eCards, Invitations and Surveys
When you are sending an eCard, invitation or survey, you will be notified of the people that have 'unsubscribed' from your email list and that your eCard cannot be sent to that person.
- If you select to use your address book to compile your send list, people who have unsubscribed are identified and they cannot be selected for the send list.
- If you select to send your eCard to groups, anyone unsubscribed in that group will NOT be added to the send list.
Multi-User Plan Administrators
Multi-User Plan administrators can send eCards to their plan members regardless of whether their plan members have unsubscribed from their administrator's email list.
Next Tutorial > Creating Custom eCard Designs
If you need additional help, please refer to our Online Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.