You can enter up to 2,500 contacts in your online Address Book.
Using the Address Book has the following benefits:
- Easier sending of eCards, invitations and surveys
- Ability to "auto fill" the first name of each recipient in your eCard's greeting line
- Better tracking of pickup and responses
- Ability to send recurring eCards for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries and more
- Recording of contact history which includes all eCards, invitations and surveys sent to a contact and their responses
Access your Address Book
Go to My Account > Address Book at the top of any screen.
- Add contact. Easily add contacts and include optional information such as birthday, anniversary, employment start date and more. (Tutorial: Add Contact)
- Import contacts. If you already have a list of email addresses in another program such as Outlook, ACT!, or another contact manager software, you can easily transfer those contacts to your online address book.
(Tutorial: Import Contacts)
- Search Contacts.
Quickly search for a contact by name or email or use the advanced search.
- Manage Contacts.
Once you locate your contact, click the view, edit or delete icon. (Tutorial: Manage Contacts)
- Contact history. Click the view icon next to a contact to see a complete history of all eCards, invitations and surveys sent to that person.
- Manage Groups of Contacts. Creating groups enables you to quickly select a group of contacts for an eCard or invitation. (Tutorial: Manage Groups of Contacts)
- Birthday and Anniversary Reminders. To view a list of birthday and anniversaries that occur within the next 7 days, go to My Account > Overview and click the dates tab. You can also have CorpNote send your anniversary and birthday eCards automatically by using our Recurring eCards feature. (Tutorial: Recurring eCards)
- Unsubscribed contacts. Contacts can click on a link at the bottom of their eCard/invitation to unsubscribe from your email list. If you add the unsubscribed person to a send list, you will be notified that the person has unsubscribed and the eCard will not be sent. You can download your unsubscribed list as a MS Excel compatible file and update the email lists in your other programs.
- Export contacts. Your online address book can be exported as a MS Excel compatible file.
Next Tutorial > Add a Contact
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.