Tutorials - eCard/Invitation History
Tracking & Responding to eCards/Invitations
You can track and respond to eCards you have sent by going to eCards > Sent Cards. You will see an overview of your pickup stats. To view more eCard pickup details, either click on the envelope or from the options menu choose "View Recipients and Pickup Status."
Tracking your eCards
The following tracking information is available for each eCard you send:
- Date the eCard was sent
- Number of recipients including whether it was sent to a group or sent as a follow-up
- Number of recipients who picked up and who did not pick up the eCard
- eCard views which includes the total number of times your eCard has been viewed per person. Click on the envelope to see all of the dates/times it was viewed.
- You will see anonymous "direct link" views if you posted a link in social media or your website
Important Note: The "Not Picked Up" list may not be 100% accurate as some recipients may not display images or have anti-tracking in their email software.
Choose from any of the following in the "options" drop down menu:
- Copy eCard makes an exact copy of the eCard so you can quickly and easily edit the content if desired and add new recipients.
- Copy eCard - Add All Recipients makes an exact copy of the eCard which you can edit if desired and send to all of the original recipients of the eCard.
- Copy eCard - Add All Who Picked Up makes an exact copy of the eCard that you can edit and send to all recipients who already picked up the eCard.
- Copy eCard - Add All Who Did NOT Pick Up makes an exact copy of the eCard that you can edit if desired and send to all recipients who did not pick up the eCard.
- For invitations, the options to 'View All Invitation Responses' and 'View Invitation List' will be available and more contact options are available. (view the online invitations tutorial)
- For surveys, the options to 'View All Survey Responses' and 'View Survey List' will be available and more contact options are available. (view the online surveys tutorial)
- eCard Comments enables you to write an eCard comment that only you can see.
- Social Media Share enables you to share the eCard on Facebook, LinkedIn, G+ and Twitter.
- Save as an eCard Template enables you to quickly save an exact copy of the eCard to be used with other CorpNote features. (view the templates tutorial)
- Save as a QuickSend Template for when you want to send an exact duplicate of this eCard as quickly as possible. (view the QuickSend tutorial)
- Delete eCard should only be used when you want to permanently remove an eCard from view. IMPORTANT: Your eCard recipients will no longer be able to view this card and you will not be able to get it back.
Important Notes for Tracking & Responding to eCards:
- Address Book contacts and eCard archives are kept indefinitely, as long as your CorpNote membership remains current. If you let your membership lapse for more than 60 days, all of your private account information will be deleted for privacy and storage reasons.
- If you select to "Copy eCard" and choose a selected group (such as all who did not pick up), the follow-up eCard will be easily identifiable in your Saved and Sent eCards bin. CorpNote also records the details of the follow-up eCard for you so you know the day you created the follow-up, when it was sent and to whom.(see example)
- Once sent, an eCard cannot be edited, so please proofread your message before you send your card!
- For invitations and surveys, you have additional options for tracking, sending reminders and follow up eCards. View those tutorials for more information.
Next Tutorial > eCard Options - Copy eCard
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.