Tutorials - eCard/Invitation Options
Social Media eCards, Invitations and Surveys
Your social media channels are a terrific gateway to reach your customers, employees, colleagues and friends. CorpNote allows you to easily post eCards, invitations and surveys to your social media friends and groups.
Benefits of Social Media eCards, Invitations and Surveys
- Social media posts with images generate much more interest, comments and click-throughs compared to text alone.
- Social media allows you to reach the full potential of your audience, including fans, followers and contacts with unknown email addresses.
- CorpNote has integrated eCard sharing with Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter or you can share any eCard, invitation or survey using our "direct link" feature.
Sharing an eCard in social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
Click here to watch the video: How to Share an eCard on Social Media
What types of eCards are people sharing in social media?
- Birthday eCards
- Anniversary cards
- Company news and announcements
- Thank you eCards
- Invitations to events that are open to the public
- Employee appreciation and more!
How to Post your eCards, Invitations and Surveys in Social Media
- Create an eCard and send it to yourself. Make sure it looks the way you want it to because you can't edit it once you've sent it.
- Go to eCards > Sent Cards and find the eCard you want to post. From the options menu, choose View/Share Card.
- Click the button for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+. Compose your message and post.
- If you want to post eCards in social media other than Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google+, view our direct link tutorial.
- To link directly to an eCard or invitation or survey response form, follow the direct link tutorials for those features.
- When you post an eCard in social media, you do not have as much detail as to who is picking up your eCard. You will see how many times it was viewed but each view will be marked as 'anonymous'. In your 'sent cards' bin, we recommend that you add a comment to the eCard which will help you remember where you posted it.
Top FAQs - Using CorpNote eCards in Social Media
Next Tutorial > Invitation Manager
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.