Tutorials - eCard/Invitation Options
Templates for eCards, Invitations and Surveys
Templates make it easy to quickly send eCards, invitations and surveys to individuals and groups as well as to ensure consistency in your communication. If you wish to send recurring eCards for birthdays or other occasions, you must first set up template eCards to use that feature.
Creating and Saving eCard and Invitation Templates
To create an eCard Template follow these steps:
- Send yourself (and your approval team) an eCard and make sure everything looks the way you want it to.
- You can create a template from any eCard that is in your "Sent eCards" bin. Select 'Save as an eCard Template' from the options menu. (see example)
- Give your template a name. Select a category and/or enter comments to help you recognize this template and then click the 'Save eCard as Template' button. (see example)
- An eCard Template can only be created from an eCard, invitation or survey in your 'Sent Cards' bin.
- If you put a person's name directly in the Greeting line (e.g. Dear Bob), then all of your eCards sent with this template will say "Dear Bob." To avoid this, create your eCard template using the 'autofill names' feature to insert people's first names from your address book. Alternately, you can enter a generic greeting (e.g. Dear Valued Customer) or not use the greeting line at all.
Using eCard/Invitation Templates
- To use an eCard template, go to eCards > Templates or go to eCards > Create New in the navigation and click on the 'Templates' tab.
- Find the eCard template you want to use and click the thumbnail image to create the eCard. You can then edit it or click on the "Address and Send" button to just add recipients.
Using Multi-User Plan eCard Templates
- Multi-User Plan administrators can create eCard templates for their users. (View the administrator tutorial: eCard Templates)
- To use an eCard template your Multi-User Plan administrator has created, go to
eCards > Templates in the navigation. Click on the "Admin Templates" tab and find the card template you want to use. Click the thumbnail image to create the card or choose "use template" from the drop down menu. You can then edit the card template content or just click on the "Address and Send" button and add your recipients.
To edit or delete a template, go to eCards > Templates. You can search and sort to find templates and then you have the following options: (see example)
- Use template
- Edit template settings
- View template
- Delete template
Multi-User plan members cannot delete templates that have been given to them by their Multi-User Plan administrator.
QuickSend eCards, Invitations and Surveys
QuickSend enables you to quickly add a recipient and send your eCard, invitation or survey in less than 30 seconds. You do not need to download an app to your device to use this feature. Perfect for Tradeshows, Sales Meetings, Customer Service follow ups and more!
Next Tutorial > Recurring eCards
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.