Tutorials - eCard/Invitation History
Saved & Scheduled eCards/Invitations
You can access your saved eCards by going to eCards > Saved/Scheduled eCards.
All of your saved and scheduled eCards show by default but you can search by date range, show just eCards that have an invitation and/or survey and more. (see example)
If your eCard is an online invitation or an online survey, click on
the 'RSVP' or 'Survey' icon to view responses.
Your eCards are saved up to the last time you hit the 'Save' button while creating your eCard. As with any document you are working on, it is important to save often so you don't lose your work.
- Edit Message enables you to modify your eCard text, turn the eCard into a survey or an invitation, change colors, and refine your signature.
- Address/Send enables you to add or remove eCard recipients, change the subject line and choose the send date.
- View eCard enables you to view the full eCard as your recipient(s) will see it.
- For invitations, the options to 'View All Invitation Responses' and 'View Invitation List' will be available.
- For surveys, the options to 'View All Survey Responses' and 'View Survey List' will be available.
- eCard Comments enables you to write an eCard comment that only you can see. It is also helpful when searching for a specific eCard. (see example).
- Copy eCard makes an exact copy of the eCard so you can quickly and easily edit the content if desired and add new recipients.
- Delete eCard should only be used when you want to permanently remove an eCard. You will not be able to get the eCard back once you delete it.
- Your scheduled eCards will remain in this area until they are sent on your scheduled date or you delete them.
- eCards you have scheduled can be modified up until the date they are scheduled to be sent.
- At any time, you can also reschedule eCards for a different date.
- If you have a lapse in membership payment, your scheduled eCards will not be sent.
Next Tutorial > Tracking & Responding to eCards
If you need additional help, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or complete our Priority Email Support Form.