Once you have selected an eCard or an email layout for your design, you can compose your email message and fine tune colors, fonts, imagery and more.
This tutorial covers how to:
- Set Master Styles to control the default colors and fonts for your email. To further customize your email, these styles can be overwritten using the text editor tools.
- Use the email text editor to stylize your message, customize your text, add hyperlinks and more
- Autofill name and company from your address book
- Insert Images from CorpNote's image library or your own uploaded images
- Insert event RSVP and survey response links
- Create a "Closing" line (mostly used for eCards) and add an Email Signature
- Tips and Troubleshooting
Phone: 609.406.1665 Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
Email Support | Help Center/FAQs | Tutorials