Sending Email Compose your Email Message
Once you have selected whether to use an eCard or an email layout, you can now compose your email message and fine tune colors, fonts and imagery.
This tutorial covers:
- Creating the "Greeting" line which can be automated based on your address book
- Master Styles which controls the default colors and fonts for your email but can be overwritten using the text editor tools
- Inserting event RSVP and survey response links
- Using our email text editor to stylize your message using tools to customize your text, add hyperlinks and more
- Inserting Images from CorpNote's image library or your own uploaded images
- Creating a "Closing" line (mostly used for eCards) and adding an Email Signature
- Tips and Troubleshooting
If you need additional help, please refer to our Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.