Address Book & Contact Management
General Contact Management Features
- Add contacts to your address book one at a time or import from any software program that enables you to export your contact list as a "comma delimited" file.
- Each contact in your address book can be assigned to an unlimited number of email lists and can contain birthday, anniversary and employment start dates so you can easily automate email campaigns.
- New Contacts can provide their information through your CorpNote subscribe form.
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe Contact Management
- At the bottom of each email, invitation and survey that you send, contacts can click a link to unsubscribe or subscribe to your email list.
- You can customize your subscribe and unsubscribe forms and confirmation messages.
- Easily build your email list by posting a link directly to your subscribe form which integrates to your CorpNote address book.
- If you include an 'unsubscribed' person in an email list, you will be notified that the person has unsubscribed and an email will not be sent to that contact.
- Personalize your email message, subject line and preheader with a contact's name and company
Phone: 609.406.1665 Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
Email Support | Help Center/FAQs | Tutorials