Address Book/Email Lists
General Email List Management Features
- You can add contacts one at a time or import from any software program that enables you to export your contact list as a "comma delimited" file.
- Each contact can be assigned to an unlimited number of email lists and can contain birthday, anniversary and employment start dates so you can easily automate your email campaigns.
- Contacts can unsubscribe or subscribe
- At the bottom of each eCard, email newsletter and invitation that you send, contacts can can click a link to unsubscribe or subscribe to your email list.
- Easily build your email list by posting a link directly to your subscribe form which integrates to your CorpNote address book.
- If you include an 'unsubscribed' person in an email list, you will be notified that the person has unsubscribed and an email will not be sent to that contact.
This tutorial covers how to:
- import your contacts from popular contact management software
- "auto fill" the first name of each recipient in your email's greeting line
- segment contacts into email lists so you can target specific groups when sending eCards, email newsletters, invitations and surveys
- set email automation for holiday eCards, birthday eCards, employee anniversary eCards, email newsletters and more
- manage unsubscribed and subscribed contacts
- track a specific contact's email views and responses
- export your contacts as a .csv file for use in other software programs
If you need additional help, please refer to our Help Center or complete our Priority Email Support Form.
Which CorpNote Plan is Right for You?