Whether you are creating an eCard or using an email layout, the process of creating an email is basically the same. In both options you have the ability to choose your own colors, personalize your message, add a logo, contact information and include links to your website and social media.
Here are the main differences.
- the eCard image always appears at the top of your email
- the eCard design contains a preset message but you can add your own message under it
- eCards can have animation and music
- By default, the RSVP and Survey response form buttons appear after the eCard image
- you can create your own email design from scratch or use one of our predesigned email layouts
- your email can begin with text or an image
- email layouts in our library have colors, imagery and text that is predesigned but are all completely editable
- By default, the RSVP and Survey response form buttons appear at the top of the email but can be adjusted to appear anywhere within the body of the email
Phone: 609.406.1665 Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
Email Support | Help Center | Tutorials