Sending Email Address & Send/Schedule your Email
Once you have composed your email and previewed it, you can address it by:
- typing or pasting individual email addresses, one per line,
- adding individual recipients from your address book, or
- sending the email to everyone in an email list that you have previously created.
You can then select whether to send the email immediately, or schedule it to be sent any day in the future.
This tutorial covers how to address and send your email now or schedule your email to be sent on a date you specify.
- If you want to send automated email campaigns for occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries, view our "Email Automation" tutorial.
- If you are looking for other ways to share your email content, such as in social media or from your website, view our "other features" tutorial.
Phone: 609.406.1665 Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Eastern
Email Support | Help Center | Tutorials